Project management is our main service helping to deliver our engineering and construction knowledge to our customers. Our services span infrastructure and civil engineering, public and individual sectors involving main activities of:
- Delivery, where we manage all processes from order to installation phase including audit of production plants, technical supervision and documentation control in every stage;
- Technical supervision and quality control, where we conduct audits of production plants for verification of qualification and capacity, routine visits for inspection of production processes, conducting quality inspections and control of documentation in each stage of the production including final handover to the investor.
- Assembly and welding on site, where we cooperate with long-term partners to assure quality and works done on time;
- Design, where we offer an existing solution, help improve an idea, or make custom design accordign to project requirements and specification;
Technical consulting in all project stages, where we help you to answer specific questions and find necessary solutions regarding design, requirements or any technical challenges, this way assisting in management of the quality and reducing risk of the project.
Consulting could be provided in all stages of the project. We add value by delivering innovative solutions, having a practical approach and utilizing the knowledge and experience of our team.
We help you to:
– Answer specific questions regarding any project in planning or implementation stage;
– Assist in management of a specific part of the project. This could include research of specific production possibilities, supervision of manufacture and documentation;
– Provide necessary input in design stage of any project to ensure the selected solutions are efficient and implementable in high quality;
– Calculate the costs of products and works for evaluation.
Please check our projects for detailed information about all implemented projects.
Design services include:
– Pre-design (concept, estimation of quantities, specification, budged price),
– Detailed design,
– Workshop design.